How wondrous it is to be crawling along the floor, feeling the stone of the ground still wet from the rain, moss and tiny pebbles beneath my bare hands - right next to the tramped-in chewing gum and bird shit - and becoming one with nature, where I thought nature had long ceased to exist.
Thou teachest me the most graceful ways of crossing even the highest walls, and walking along rails, as if it were a mere child's play.
And behold! 'tis through you that I land on my feet as if I were a cat-like creature, striving through the urban forest at night, seeking prey, seeking adventure, seeking freedom.
Dost thou never get tired of feeding even the most untalented of mankind with inspiration? But no! Thou art a neverending cyrcle of movement and in you lies the spirit of grace.
Not even my torn hands, bruised knees and aching muscles shall keep me from loving you.*
Why, should I get killed by you, it shall be a most painful and not at all unanticipated death. XDDD
_____
*ah yeah, and contemporary dance,... I love you too! :)
Here we go, I've been to Parkour again, obviously. This time it wasn't as hard as last time at all. I'd been practicing a little at home and done a lot more work-out in the gym. The contemporary and the Stretch 2 Harmony classes in the Sports Club at uni might have helped as well. I mean, I'm still clumsy and a beginner, one can tell, I still lack strength in my arms and legs, but it's gotten much better. And again I've been carried by one of my tutors...Zenon...on his arms. Freakin shit, how do they do it?
Other than that, I purchased a reading lamp for my books (cuz I don't have a normal desktop lamp) in the Oxfam shop for £6,99 and got a Pizza Express voucher for purchasing something at Oxfam that costs over £5. So the value of the voucher I got for a Pizza is £5 ... interesting...nice :-) I love vouchers. Got myself one for diving classes again. Will go for Paintball with Sébastien Sunday 7th - we'll be joining a larger group. Hopefully that'll be fun.
My Houeswarming Party was great, as I have probably mentioned before...I got a bottle of bubbly bath stuff from Krys (very thoughtful, given that I had told her I now have a bathtub) ,...failed to mention that. Really great, can't wait to use that for my bath.
I think, I'm gonna need a bath soon, when I consider my muscle ache from last time. But I've been trying real hard to strech better this time. Fingers crossed!
It's reading week by the way, so I'm more flexible, because I don't have to attend lectures, but at the same time I have finally had a look at my deadlines and decided, November 2nd for my philosophy essay really isn't too far away...darn!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen